Organizational Management System offers executive and management decision-makers comprehensive and wide-ranging insights into personality, behavior, and motivation that facilitate any organization’s management responsiveness and ability to compete. These OMS applications include:
- Identifying the behavioral, motivational and talent requirements for all vital jobs.
- Diagnosing the causes of group and individual performance problems.
- Conducting analyses that identify the performance significance of specific behaviors, motivating needs, and job adaptations.
- Diagnosing and identifying specific behavioral features that are significant components of corporate, business unit or departmental work cultures.
- Developing more focused, more relevant, and more appealing recruitment advertisements and communication pieces.
- Conducting more penetrating and more revealing candidate interviews and reference checks.
- Comparing candidates and jobs in more depth and across a broader range of relevant performance dimensions.
- Assessing internal placement candidates against job requirements with greater objectivity and depth.
- Developing succession plans that factor in employee motivation and behavioral talents, and that are built upon an accurate understanding of the extent to which jobs will progress the necessary talents and abilities.
- Providing employees with more specific, more accurate, and more constructive career developmental options.
- Evaluating the efficacy and salience of management policies, practices, and applied beliefs.
- Enhancing Performance Management through the inclusion of realistic, relevant behavioral expectations.
- Constructing workplace teams and aligning employee groups that incorporate diverse and complementary abilities.
- Facilitating and improving interpersonal collaboration and communication.
- Augmenting sales and service by equipping employees in vital contact roles to be more understanding of and more responsive to personality-related differences in behavior and communication.